Other Helpful Links
Is your church is looking for insurance coverage, financial auditors, web site development or church management systems? Well we are pleased to recommend any of the following organizations used by the Fellowship Pacific ministry centre:
- Fellowship churches across Canada have benefited from the excellent services of Brokerforce Insurance for many years. The Fellowship Pacific ministry centre also uses Brokerforce for our insurance needs. They understand our specific needs and always provide that personal touch to ensure that we are adequately protected.
- Barkman and Tanaka Chartered Accountants have been the preferred auditors for the Ministry Centre as well as a number of Fellowship churches and affiliated organizations for a number of years. Their expertise has been very much appreciated.
- The Fellowship Pacific website is designed and hosted by Sunergo Systems, a company that specializes in helping churches with their website and church management systems. They are also used by a number of Fellowship Pacific churches. Their systems can help your church with everything from tracking attendance and membership, to donations receipting and church directories, plus a whole lot more. Check out their site to see all that they offer.
- Offering Helper is another program that we like for tracking donations and doing annual receipting. It is developed and managed locally, making support readily available with a quick e-mail or phone call.
- The Fellowship Pacific ministry centre has been working with David Ediger Design for a number of years now. David is gifted when it comes to graphic design and can take an idea and turn it into something amazing. He is also a very talented videographer and photographer. The Impact booklets that we produce every year for our annual conventions are just one example of David's work.